Once again at The Startup CFO we bring you our "The Startup CFO top 10 startups" list june!
We know that in the entrepreneurship world it’s not easy to spot on with a good idea. In many cases, even if you have it, getting your startup to become a leader in the sector is something really complicated.
For this reason, we bring you a list of top startups that are doing really interesting stuff in recent months:
- Pangea Aerospace: The Catalan startup that by using research and development of the MESO micro rocket aims to revolutionize the aerospace industry, has raised a €3M seed funding round led by inveready.
- Moonoa: This startup aims to improve people's sleep habits through an innovative sleep digitization system. They recently raised a €1.54M seed funding round.
- Uptech Sensing: Real-time monitoring through the use of optical fibre. This Navarran startup has raised a funding round of €760K led by Navarra Tech Transfer.
- Saalg Geomechanics: An interesting software proposal to help reduce costs in public works through the use of real time technology. They just announced a €500K funding round.
- HESStec: Spanish Startup that develops energy management systems and hybrid storage solutions. It has achieved a €2.3M funding round led by Elewit.
- Fossa Systems: Another Startup that aims to revolutionize the new space sector through the development of "tailored satellites". They have just closed a €765K funding round.
- Okticket: Spanish Fintech specialized in digitizing travel expenses. Okticket have just raised a €700K funding round.
- StudentFinance: An interesting initiative that aims to make available to students ways to finance their courses. This startup that started in Spain and now operates in Finland and Germany, has raised a funding round of €5.3M.
- Dryfing: "Disruptive technology in the management of wetsuits" is how its founders define a brilliant project that has just raised a pre-seed round of € 400K.
- Staymyway: Spanish startup provider of digital key technology. Very recently they raised a funding round of €1.2M.